Wednesday, 23 September 2015

ISO - Night Shooting.


ISO 100 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.


635A7052 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.


635A7053 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

ISO 1600 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

ISO 100 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

Here I had two different set ups, using a ISO 100 and ISO 1600.

Process: How effective were your videos?
Using ISO 1600 was a lot more effective, then using ISO 100. This was because of how dark it was and there wasn't much light coming into the photos. I feel that my video on the car and road was a lot better then the petrol station because of the depth of field within the photo. Using a tripod was a strength because it meant that the camera is still and smooth. This also meant that the pan could be smooth and that there wasn't camera shake.

Problem solving: Being in the dark meant that the focusing was hard this was because you could see what you were focusing on. I found waiting a car to go pass to focus the lens worked well because i could see what was in focus and I know where to put my camera. Also have the set up on my camera screen meant that it was easy to see how the video would look and also making sure it was in focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment