Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Video's


Aperture from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

Here I was looking at using a low aperture and being able to focus in on different parts of the photo. I felt that this work well and I was able to have the camera focusing on different parts. I could improve this by making the focusing more smoother and making sure I was getting the focus right.



Studio from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

I took this video in the studio using a LED light at the side on Beth, which is showing split lighting. I wanted to try to using the focus. At the end I need to have to focus the camera a little bit more to make sure Beth was fully in focus. I need to use a low ISO to make the video less grainy.
MVI_0771 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.

For this video I wanted to look at natural lighting and see how natural lighting looked in a video. To improve this video I would need to take something more interesting and something with more depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment