Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Shooting Plan for New Wave film

Shooting Plan for Filming in Birmingham. 
What?- I will be shooting in Birmingham starting in Digbeth and going to the custard factory. I also hope to go to business side of Birmingham and be able to contrast between the two, I will do this if I have enough time. I think that this will work well contrasting between the custard factory and the business side. In the custard factory, I hope to film the different building and the shops that are there. Having never been to the custard factory I feel that this is the best place to film and show this part and I hope to show it through the my video. I want to explore the custard factory and I hope to show this through different shots. 
When?- I will be doing this on college trip to Birmingham, I feel that this is a good opportune to film and I feel that I have enough time to film my new wave. When doing around with a group I will have to make sure that I'm filming different parts of the custard factory, to make sure i'm not getting the same takes as others. 
How? -  I will be shooting with my 5D mark 111 and 70- 300 mm lens. I will be using the camera and lighting techniques that I have learnt. I will be using hand held camera and using natural lighting, linking to the research of The French new wave. 
Why?- I will be shooting for my New wave short film, inspired by The French new wave. I hope to be able to link my new wave back to The French new wave but to still be different. I will be using technical conventions from The French new wave, mainly using hand held camera and natural lighting. 
Where? - I will be filming in Birmingham, particular Digbeth and maybe the business side of Birmingham if i have time. I want to make sure that when filming that I'm not rushing and I hope to film as much as I can. If I find that I'm running out of time, I will make the decision of to stay in Digbeth or try to get the business area of Birmingham. 

No comments:

Post a Comment