Shutter speed is how fast the camera lens is opened for. The longer your lens is shut for, the motivation blur that you get within the frame. The faster your lens in open from the
Fast Shutter Speed
MVI_9927 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.
Here I have used a fast shutter, meaning that the camera is shooting more frames pre second. A problem with this video is that the white balance is correct and the video is very yellow. I should have checked the white balance before shooting the video instead of waiting until after to realise. When going on my camera, I need to regular check to make sure that the white balance is set correctly.
Slow Shutter Speed
MVI_9927 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.
Here I have used a slow shutter speed, meaning the camera taking less frames pre second. Again this videos white balance is off. Slow shutter works well having looked back at my work, this is because it looks more realistic and looks more that want you would if you were looking at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment