Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Evaluation for shoot 2

Evaluation for shoot 2

Having looked at my footage and editing it together, I don't like how it works together and how it looks like two people are having a conversation with each other. I feel that it doesn't get across the idea of having this obsession and the obsession/ lack isn't shown and I don't feel like it make sense. I feel that i'm confusing my idea and it will confuse the viewer and they wouldn't get the idea of being obsessed with the phone and lack of human interaction. I need to go back to just having one person and sticking to the one person, I will film again with Ellie. As I feel that having the one person will get this idea across.

Second Edit-   

The footage that I did film was a good baseline and I feel that I got a good idea of where I can film when I go back out to film with Ellie. I want to go to similar places, as I feel that it worked well and will work well with my other footage.

I feel that I could improve of the footage that I have, I feel that it could be filmed better and could visual look a lot better. In the tunnel its very grain, I feel that if I could move closer to a light on the wall or entrance of the tunnel this would I can get my ISO low and not to have grain in the within the footage. I feel like the grain takes your attention away from the phone and the idea of being on your phone, and the lack.

I feel that for this clip I need to have a long shot instead of the mid shot, I need to have a long shot and then go to the mid shot. I feel that its to be established before moving into a mid shot. Also I feel that I could use a low aperture, to isolate Ellie and to show how using the phone is isolating her.

For my new shoot I will be filming Ellie again, going to similar locations that I went with Frankie. I feel that this worked well with my other footage, and I get a contrast between busy places and quieter places. I hope to be able to film again at the end of the week, and plan to film at as many locations as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment