Tuesday, 2 February 2016

Shooting Plan 3

Shooting Plan 3 

Having looked at my other footage and editing it together, I don't feel that it worked well with my other footage. I am going to use Ellie again and shoot her is different locations in town.

I want to take different shots, getting long, mid and close up shots. I want to get the composition perfectly in middle and look at getting the same position each time. I will do this by using the grid of the camera, using the same high of the tripod and making sure the camera in the same distance away from Ellie.

I want to use close ups to get different parts of Ellie's face and body to get across this idea of obsession. I want to get extreme close ups to be able to make the viewer unconformable and to show this obsession. I will take long takes, giving more to edit with and to see what will work. I feel like have fast jump cuts would work well and great this idea of obsession across. However if I feel that this doesn't work as well I will look at using longer shots.

I want to take out the 50mm to experiment with different another lens and to see if this adds something different to my work. I want to be able to look to see if this work well and also try something else for my video. I feel that the 50mm lens will help when going close ups. I also feel that I can get a low aperture, fitting in with the idea and isolation.

Places that I want to go: Crossing, centre of town, tunnel, shop and on a bench. I want to go to busier places and contrast to the open field.

I think that using Ellie will work better and it would fit better with my idea. I feel using one person would confuse the viewer as I feel that using another person will confuse the viewer.

For this idea to work well I need to go to more places, and make sure that I have enough footage.

I hope that this footage will be enough to finish my film and will get the idea of obsession and lack across to the viewer. I'm feeling confidence about this shoot and confident that this shoot will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment