Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Maps and Google Street.

Planning for new wave film - Google Maps and Visual influences. 

Google Maps- Places that i want to film when I'm filming on the Birmingham trip. 
The first place that I will visit first in the Custard Factory, and I hope to get different shots and use different camera techniques that I have learnt when I'm there. Below I have got images from google maps of where I wanted to go and I hope to spend the morning at the custard factory. Once finished here I hope to walk to the centre of Birmingham and on the way go to Cow, a vintage shop. I wanted to follow someone around the shop and go a long shot. I feel that this would work well, and be different to the parts that I will be filming. 







Visual Influences 
This is the final scene in The 400 blows, I like the tracking shots and the use of long shots within this clip, I feel that it works well. I wanted to use long shots and use tracking shots and follow someone for part of my video. I want to add this into my video and be able to link to a documentary, link back to the film Breathless and 400 Blows. 


In the post production stage I hope to add jump cuts, I feel that this will work well and I like the way that it has been used in Breathless. I feel that this was worked well and I feel that it looks good. I the idea of someone watching the film and remembering that it is a film, I hope to add subtle jumps cuts.

Music- 
I hope to add acoustic instrumental to my film, I feel that this will work well with the sort of shots that I want to take. Having looked at the different types of music, I found having something acoustic would work well, I feel that it have had lyrics I would need to fit the shots around the lyrics. Whilst filming and editing my video I will looking and listening out for music that I will work well with my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment