Song - The song that I have shown to make a video for in Birdy- Deep end.
Lyrics
"Deep End"
Someone told me that I want more
That I'll feel half empty, ripped and torn
They say there'll be plenty other hands to hold
Now I wish they'd told me long ago
Ooh, I don't want this to break you
Ooh, but I've got no one else to talk to
I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find I've lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend
That we're not falling into the deep end?
You've gone quiet, you don't call
And nothing's funny any more
And I'll keep trying to help you heal
I'll stop your crying and dry your tears
Ooh, I don't want this to break you
Ooh, but I've got no one else to talk to
I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find I've lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?
Ooh, how do we mend?
Ooh, I didn't choose to depend on you
It's out of our hands
Maybe it will work out in the end
I don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find I've lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend?
Don't know if you mean everything to me
And I wonder, can I give you what you need?
Don't want to find I've lost it all
Too scared to have no one to call
So can we just pretend
That we're not falling into the deep end?
-Imaginary friend
-Writing letter to this friend- Idea of thinking you have someone , but them not really being their
-Escaping reality and leaving reality behind. Only sees the friend when not in reality.
-Going to a place to meet friend
-Friend leading them around
-Ending in realisation of them being there or them not being there- leaving it to the viewers mind.
-I have this idea of having someone there and then in the shot them not being there, this idea of having someone but them not truly being there.
-When with the friend use have it in black and white and the other bits in colour.
Ideas of how to film
-High key lighting
-Soft focus lens
-Filming without the lens.
Trying out ideas
Here I tried out the idea of not filming with a lens, I like the look of getting the high key lighting and having everything out of focus. I want to see if I can add this into the video and see if it works with the everything else.
Shooting with someone in frame and then leaving frame
Here I tired the idea of having someone and adding someone into the same shot and I like the effect that this has given. I want to use this effect to show the idea of thinking that you have someone there but there aren't truly there. When filming for my music video, I need to make sure that the camera doesn't move, as the effect of adding the other person into the same won't work. When filming this short clip below, I very slightly knocked the camera and when editing this you could tell.
How I did the split screen:
The way that I did this was by filming 2 shots, one where Frankie was on the left and then one where Frankie was on the right. I then imported both of the clicks into premier pro, add them into the sequence, the shorter clips was over the top of the long clip. I then cropped the small clip so that the screen was split, an example of this is below. This then create the look of the other person coming into the screen.



No comments:
Post a Comment