Thursday, 12 May 2016

Shoot 1 Evaluation

Shoot 1 - Evaluation 

For this shoot I went to Bradgate park, with Ellie and Daisy to film. I started off with the idea of having someone who isn't truly there, I found that this idea was working but at the same time not. I found that footage was very

One problem that I did find when filming was the tripod kept moving with the wind, I found that this was a problem. As we were climbing up the hills it was getting really windy, I found that it was hard to keep the tripod in the same place. One thing that I did to get around this problem was to hold the tripod are one of the legs, this meant it was more stable. I was careful to make sure that it didn't move.

I found that when I was looking through my footage that everything was looking very much the same. I wanted to be able to change this is some way, I feel that for my next shoot I will go somewhere else and to see how this will look.

I did a lot of handheld shots as it wanted to be

Editing

I looked at putting the 'memories' in black and white and everything else in colour. I didn't like this and found it to be very confusing. I changed it to having everything in black and white, as this fitted with the music better.

When editing I had a problem with the split screen, to resolve this I have had to put use the dissolve effect, which worked well

Ideas for next shot 

- Close ups
- More of the disappearing screens



No comments:

Post a Comment