Final Idea
My final idea is about having someone who isn't truly there, and I want this idea of having a friendship that someone treasures. I have this idea of showing memories of someone and having this idea of someone having loss someone. When I first heard the song I had an image in my mind about going to a forest and having it in black and white. I want the video to be narrative lead, and for it to be in woods or somewhere open.
I want the idea of having someone their, but them not really being there. I want to have someone disappearing from shot, I hope to do this by using split screen on premier pro.
I want to have high key lighting and to have soft lighting, I hope to do this by using the soft focus lens. I want to experiment with the focus of the lens as well and look at changing different focuses. All of the lighting will be natural lighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment