Friday, 29 April 2016

Inspiration and moodboards

Moodboards

Below mood boards of the ideas, ways and shots types that I want to film for my music video. I have looked at soft focus, high key lighting, dreamy photography, imaginary friends. These are visual influences that I have found when looking for these things.



Inspiration
I have found this video to be inspiration because of the way they go back to the memory's, with having that in black and white and the performance side of the video in colour. I like this because its contrasting between then and now. I think that this could work well with my idea of looking back at memory's. This will then show the viewer the different between then and now.


I have found this video below very inspiring and it has given me more ideas and different shots that I can use. I wanted to film something like this before I found this video.

I like the idea of filming something like this and getting the star image across, that Birdy has created. Having looked at other videos I have seen that they are all very similar shot, with the lighting, mood and having Birdy throughout.
A way in which that I could get the star image across is by having someone throughout the video, implies that they are the artist. This could be done through both narrative and performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment