Monday, 25 April 2016

inspiration and storyboard

Inspiration and storyboard

To get inspiration for the promotional videos, I created some mood boards, which are visual influences.  This has given my an idea of what I want and how I want to filming. It has also made my think about what I'm going to include and the different images that I will include.



Shot List - Shots that I will be using when filming my promotional videos. I wanted an idea of what shots that I will be using.
Match on match action
Close up
Mid shot
Extreme lose ups
Long shots
Establishing shots

Below are videos are how of music studios, this has given me an idea of what shot types of want and how I want to film. For example having looked at one of the videos, I don't want to use handheld camera as I don't feel its professional and I feel like its a bit messy. A lot of these videos have someone explaining it while going it, I want my videos to be different and I want to use a voice over.

These videos are about using some equipment and setting up a studio.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ExugIj8Fn4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkgi6Px6Tek

No comments:

Post a Comment