Shooting Plan 1 -
For this shoot I will be filming in the music studio and I hope to get all of the filming done. I will be filming in order of what I have to done for each video and see how that works, I feel that filming in the order will be more helpful and will work better because it will mean everything is is order for when I edit and also it will mean that I'm not forgetting anything.
Before going into to film I will going into the music studio, to see how put space I have to work with and to see what equipment that I will need. Having looked in the studio, I will be using my 5D, 50mm, I will take my 70-300mm lens just incase I might need that, and a tripod. I feel that the 50mm will work the best because of the space and also the 70-300m is more of a zoom lens.
I will be filming in both the recording booth and mixing room. I will be filming 3 videos whilst in the studio, I will be using different shots to show how to use the equipment. For example going match on action, showing someone going to turn something on and then getting a close up of them turning it on.
Before going into the studio I will would have to do a risk assessment and make sure nothing is damage. I will also make sure there is nothing on the floors or in the way. I will also have to be careful of the tripod legs, as there isn't much room in the studio, I wouldn't want someone tripping over.
No comments:
Post a Comment