Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Release Forms and Health & Safety

Release Forms and Health & Safety

For legal and ethical reasons I made sure that anyone I filmed was happy to be film and for me to use the footage. Below are release forms to say that they are happy to do this. 




Healthy and Safety 

When going to film I will have to look at the healthy and safety and make sure that there is no damage to the equipment or people who will be in the video.

When in the music studio, I will have to think about the equipment and the space in the studio. Making sure there in enough room for my camera, tripod, person using the studio and the equipment already there.  Also I have to think about the wires that might be on the floor, I will have to make sure these are put away or people know that they are there so they don't trip.

In the photography studio, the light are on a track, meaning

No comments:

Post a Comment