Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Shooting Plan 2

Shooting Plan 2

For my second shoot, I am going to be filming a video about how to use the photography studio. I will give instructions on how to turn the equipment on and what settings to use on the camera (apterture, iso and shutter speed), which was what my client requested from me. I hope to film in time order which will make editing easier for me and means I probably won't forget to include anything.

Before using the studio, I will carry out a risk assessment to make sure that I can film safely in there. I will check that all the equipment is in safe, working order and that there are no wires trailing around for me or my subjects to trip on and potentially injure themselves. It will also give me a good idea as to how much space I will have to film in.

The equipment I am going to use are: a canon 5D camera, 50mm lens, tripods and the lighting in the photography studio. I chose the 50mm lens because it will give me nice, sharp close ups which will help when it comes to giving good instructions on how to use things in the studio. My audio for the video will be recorded in the music studio and added in post-production.

No comments:

Post a Comment