Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Shoot 1 Evaluation

Shoot 1 Evaluation - Music Studio

Overall I'm happy with how the filming in the studio went, I filmed everything that I needed to and having looked back through the footage everything looks good. Before I was in I thought it would be challenging as I had never been in the music studio before, however I found as soon as I got started it was much clear to understand.

I found that the space in the mixer room was small and I tried to work around this as much as possible. I found having the door open and having the camera in there was the easiest thing as this meant the tripod could fit. One thing that I did struggle with was being in the mixer room, I found that I couldn't have my tripod open as it was to big and the person could get passed the. I found that the footage didn't look like its handheld and worked well with the space being so small.

Having looked at different instructional videos both for a music studio and general instructional videos, I feel like I took a different approach, I didn't want mine to be the same. As mine are targeting a different audience, I feel like I'm show everything that needs to be shown and gets to the point straight away.


No comments:

Post a Comment