Voiceover- My first thought was to do an voiceover and talk about the obsession. I would be able to explain the obsession and talk about how I and other people think about obsession. However I don't feel that this will work that well with the footage that I want to film. I feel that it wouldn't fit and would make the film a bit disjointed.
Music- I feel that adding music would work well and It will give something else to my short film. Also I don't feel that it will distract you from the everything else that is happening. I want to have something that it simple and something that isn't to dramatic, giving it a fault climax. I want something with only a few beats and something soft that I can play in the background. I feel that having a few beats will work well because of the ides of obsession bien normal and a lot of people having this obsession. I feel that this will work well with the idea and will fit in nicely.
I don't think that I want anything with lyrics, this is because it won't fit unless they are talking about obsessions. Having searched for music about obsessions, I found that the songs about other obsessions and I don't feel that they would fit.
Ideas of what music to use; Shawn Mendes- Handwritten
I put a spell on you - Alice Smith
Having looked again and looked for songs with some lyrics but mainly instrumental I have found a cover of I put a spell on you by Alice Smith. I think that this works well with the footage that I have taken.
Ideas of what music to use; Shawn Mendes- Handwritten
I put a spell on you - Alice Smith
Having looked again and looked for songs with some lyrics but mainly instrumental I have found a cover of I put a spell on you by Alice Smith. I think that this works well with the footage that I have taken.
Recording sound- I had also thought about recording sound whilst I was filming, I would record the sounds around the person. However I don't think that it fit as well as it would with the music. I feel that it would work, but it would just be sound and I feel that I will need something else. I will try the sound and see how it will look in post production. I could cut between both the natural sound and the music and see if that works together.
Silence film - I have also thought about having a silence film and just having the moving image
No comments:
Post a Comment