Shooting Plan 1
What? I will be filming the obsession of technology and how we have become reliant on it. I hope to be able to film in different locations and use different people. I what to use both high and low contrast light and see how they work together in the post production stage.
I want to film in a car and someone using their phone whilst driving (I will be film while the drive is stationary). I want to show this as I feel that this is still a big problem and even when something is illegal, people are still desired to be on their phone.
I also hope to film at work and show people working whilst on their phone. Whilst at work, people are always desired to be on their phone and obsessed with having their phone on they to check when its quite. I hope to be able to film the workers on their phone whilst trying to do other jobs. I hope to use the 50mm lens for this, this will be so I can get a low aperture. I feel that using a low aperture will work well with the idea and show the idea of isolation and how being on your phone is isolating you from other things.
I will also be filming on the street and shooting candid work. I feel that a lot people are on their phones whilst in the street and I will be able to catch this.
When? I will be doing this during the week and weekend, this will give me time to film and re-film clips that might not work well together. I hope to get all my filming done by this weekend, giving me time to edited and if I feel that something isn't working I will have time to re-film.
How? I will be using my 5D to films this and I will be using 2 different lens. The first lens that I will use is the 70mm - 300mm lens for when I'm filming outside and filming in the streets. For when I'm inside I hope to use the 50mm lens. I feel that the 50mm lens will be good to use and I will be able to use the low aperture. I feel that using the low aperture will work well when shooting at night and having low contrast lighting.
Where? I will be doing this in different places, to get across the point of being obsessed. I hope to film in a work place, in a car, in town and in someone house. I feel that these clips will work well together.
Why? When looking at the Lacan theory and thinking about obsession, my first thought was the obsession of with technology and how everyone is obsessed with there phones. I wanted to explore this idea and look into it and
No comments:
Post a Comment