ISO- ISO is how sensitive the camera is to light, you want to get your ISO as low as possible to make sure you don't have grain with the frame.
ISO 100
ISO 100 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.
Here i shoot at ISO 100, using natural lighting. i feel that I should have had the camera in a different position, moving is more over to the right to get balance with the frame. I was rushing to get this video shot, and I feel that this is shown within the video. I feel that I could have found a better way to shoot this video and for it to look more visual pleasing.
ISO 1600
MVI_9914 from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.
Here I shoot at ISO 1600 in the studio using an LED light and using a fluid head tripod. I wanted to try the fluid head tripod and see what is what like to use, I felt that it worked well and looked good. I like how smooth it is and soften than a normal tripod. I feel that I could have found a better way to shoot at 1600. I don't like how the I didn't zoom in, this is because you can see the edge of the white background. I feel that if this wasn't here it would work better. Also my subject next to be in a different position, this could have been have just one person and having them on a third.
No comments:
Post a Comment