Editing to music
I was given the task of editing a piece of music together and had to fit it to a beat of music. I use stock footage and other clip that I could find.
final music from Jessica Barratt on Vimeo.
The video went well and better then I had expected it to, however I would have liked more time to be able to finish it. Also it I should have the cut the music that hasn't got clips, as I forgot to do this before cutting the music. Before this video I wasn't as confidence on Premiere Pro, having do this and try different things, I feel more confidence for future projects.
Having looked back at this, I have found that some beats are a little of and aren't fitting the clips. Next time I'm editing to music, I will have to make sure that they are perfectly in sync and are working well together. I will have to watch it a few times once I think I have finished and also get someone else to how it looks.
No comments:
Post a Comment